The upcoming opening of the Domain Name System’s (DNS) generic top level domain (gTLD) space by the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) presents the most unique opportunity since the birth of the commercial Internet.
In a global, networked economy, ownership of a gTLD represents the ability to own one’s “brand” – whether established or newly created - at the highest level of the DNS in near-perpetuity. Are you Ready?
To see how ready you are answer the following questions.
• Should you apply or not?
• Apply for what?
• When should you start your internal evaluation process on whether you should apply?
• What key factors must be considered? What are the potential consequences of inaction?
• What is required for successful navigation of the ICANN application and review process?
• How do you demonstrate and ensure you have the competencies to technically and operationally manage a new gTLD registry on a global scale after your application is successful?
• When does the window of opportunity to apply close?
But MOST OF ALL:
• A - CAN YOU AFFORD NOT TO CONSIDER APPLYING FOR YOUR TRADE MARK, RAND NAME, OR YOUR COMMUNITY BEFORE THESE WINDOWS CLOSE?
• B - AND WHAT ARE THE RISKS OF MISSING THIS ONCE IN A LIFETIME OPPORTUNITY FOR YOUR TRADE MARK, BRAND AND /OR COMMUNITY?
Are You still confused? Or are you now more confused?
Write to us at Enquiries@WebSynergys.com to help you.